משחקי תפקידים המשך
האם אתה רוצה להגיב להודעה זו? אנא הירשם לפורום בכמה לחיצות או התחבר כדי להמשיך.

משחקי תפקידים המשך

אתם יודעים

אינדקסחיפושLatest imagesהרשםהתחבר

My English Paper

Go down 
2 posters
מחברהודעה
דאניאל =]

דאניאל =]

מספר הודעות : 1621

My English Paper Empty
הודעהנושא: My English Paper   My English Paper Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:08 pm

Peer Pressure
I was so excited by the fact that they had started noticing me that I never thought about the price. All years I was rejected by my class- mates, and I never thought that in middle- high, they would finally accept me. I was so happy that they did, I seemed to think of nothing else.
It was around October, and my birthday was coming up. My best friend, Lucy, suggested that I should invite all our new class- mates, so we could get to know everyone.
I went to school, like every other morning, and I went to greet my new friends.
"So, my birthday's coming up, and I thought, you know, to have a party and all," I told them.
"Oh, really? Cool! When is it?" asked Jeff.
"Next Saturday… I'm inviting everyone!" I smiled.
"Wow, wait… Everyone?" asked Rian, who was absolutely not satisfied with this idea.
"Is that so wrong?" I asked, flinching a little.
"Well, let me think," he said slowly. "Yes!"
"Why is that so wrong, Ray?" asked Thomas, Who had the same question wondering in his head as I did.
"Because," started Rian, getting annoyed, "We don't want to hang around with some geeks at the same party!"
"He's right'" agreed Jeff, "Isn't he, Tom?"
"I guess..." mumbled Thomas.
"So, who shouldn't I invite?" I asked, reminding myself never to make the mistake of having a party with those guys called 'geeks', ever again.
"You can avoid inviting Christopher Oldsen; I heard he's collecting snails!" recommended Jeff.
"Donny Dot, I'm afraid he would've tried making experiences on your dog if you invited him," said Thomas after thinking a while.
"And whatever you do," warned me Rian, "Don't you even think about inviting this weirdo, what's-her-name, Lucy."
"Lucy Alfonso?" I asked, surprised. "She's my best friend!"
"Is she? Well, that means you’re a geek, too. I'm disappointed, Al," said Rian and marked to his friends to leave. I bit my lip, thinking fast.
"Wait!" I called. They turned back at me. "I already, I mean, she already knows about the party…"
"Well, then she has to think it's cancelled, hasn't she?" said Jeff, with a small smile on his face. I tried to concentrate at the situation, but all I could think about was how much I wanted her to take part in this party.
"Hasn't she?" repeated Jeff.
"You're right," I said finally, "I'll talk to her at lunchtime."
At lunchtime, I looked for Lucy to tell her that the party was cancelled. I felt awful. I never lied to her before. She is- She was my best friend, but now I have new friend. I have to let go of the old ones, like Rian said.
"Oh, Alex, Over here!" I hears Lucy's voice calling. I hesitated, but then decided it is better to get this over with. I smiled at her and sat down next to her with my lunch. "So, have you invited everyone yet?" she asked. I didn't answer. "Are you alright?" She asked when she noticed my expression.
"Actually," I said slowly. "I decided not to have a party this year."
"What?! Why?" she was really surprised.
"Because…" I mumbled, don't really have in mind the words to phrase it.
"Because?" She repeated.
"Because I don't want to be the first to host a party for the whole class," I said, trying to sound convincing.
"Is that it? Are you shy?" she laughed. "You'll be fine, you'll see."
"It's not only that… My mother is not really happy with the fact that she would have to be responsible for about 50 young teen agers, my father's going out of the country for business this weekend," I lied.
"My mother can come over and help-"
"Look, Lucy," I got upset that she could not understand the hint. "I am not having a party, and that's it!"
Lucy got offended but I left the table, without showing any concern. I moved over to my new friends' table, they were satisfied, and we made a list of the people I need to invite to my party.
"So I'm inviting all the girls, except Lucy?" I asked, feeling a little weird.
"Dude, she's just too weird…" said Jeff.
"What's so weird about her? She's really nice, I know her since kinder garden," I protected her.
"Al, I think you're in love," laughed Thomas. "But you have to choose… This weird girl, or us, your friends?"
"I guess you're right…" I said quietly.
"Of-course he's right! You have to find your right way to survive middle- high. And I know it's a little harsh, but there's no other way. As I said before, you have to give up your old life to succeed with your new ones," said Rian. Jeff and Thomas nodded with agreement.

חזרה למעלה Go down
תובלל
Admin

מספר הודעות : 976

My English Paper Empty
הודעהנושא: Re: My English Paper   My English Paper Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:05 pm

ממש יפה מאמי אני כבר מחכה לחלק השני
חזרה למעלה Go down
https://msta.forumisrael.net
דאניאל =]

דאניאל =]

מספר הודעות : 1621

My English Paper Empty
הודעהנושא: Re: My English Paper   My English Paper Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:48 pm

חח שכחתי לשלוח את ההמשך XD

"Good morning, Al!" a girl that her name I didn't know waved her hand at me.
"Hi," I said with a huge smile. I became very popular since my party. My friends were right; giving up on Lucy helped me a lot with my social life.
"Yo, Al!" I heard Thomas' voice calling. I turned to see my three new friends' happy faces. "You have a dare, remember."
"I know," I said. Actually, I didn't know if I could what they asked me to, but I knew I didn't have any choice.
"Okay, so we'll go to Mr. Frankenstein's office next period," said Rian with a mean smile.
"No problem," I said and we started planning every detail of what we were going to do.
After we got what we needed from Mr. Gevilstein's office, we went to the school's cafeteria and looked for Lucy. We located her next to the windows, and I went talking to her.
"I heard you had a great party Saturday night," she said before I even sat down.
"Yeah, it was great… Listen, I just came to apologize for not telling you about the party... For lying," I said quietly. But before she could answer, just like planned, Emmy, a girl from class, asked her to come for a minute, claiming she has something to show her.
Lucy sent a warning look and went to Emmy. I put my hand in my schoolbag and took out a big, mucous green frog which we took from Mr. Gevilstein's office earlier. I stared at the frog, and started thinking about what Lucy and I used to be, and what we are today. I started reconsidering all this; should I be so mean to a girl who used to be my best friend just because I have new ones? Is she that bad, as Rian keeps reminding me? I felt like all four of the cafeteria's walls are getting closer, like the cafeteria is getting smaller and smaller. Should I give in for that peer pressure?
חזרה למעלה Go down

My English Paper
חזרה למעלה 
עמוד 1 מתוך 1

Permissions in this forum:אתה לא יכול להגיב לנושאים בפורום זה
משחקי תפקידים המשך :: משחקי תפקידים :: דיבורים :: משפחות :: שיעמום החיים-
קפוץ אל: